Hi list,

finally I got GIMP 2.2.10 compiled on the Intel Mac that arrived last week. The whole process of ./configure; make; make install run very smooth. No problems at all. Starting the GIMP up works without any unexpected messages. Unfortunately when I opened an image I had to discover that the whole filters menu contained only three menu items for resetting and redoing a filter but no filters or even submenus at all. After that I had a look into the preferences to check the path for plug-ins as well as a look into that according directory. Everything looks good in here, all the filters are there as binaries.

So big question: what can I do to get the filters back?

Any hints are appreciated.

greetings, lexA
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen