Does anyone know if it is possible to generate a list of image manipulation operations that have been performed during a session in the Gimp?

So, for example, imagine you opened a file and applied an Unsharpen Mask using a radius of 5, 0.5 amount and a threshold of 0. Followed by cropping the image to 300x300 starting at 0,100. I would like to see a list something like this:

1) open file foo.jpg
2) filter:unsharp_mask 5:0.5:0
3) crop 300x300+0+100

PS: I would like to use this list of operations to create a way to store a history of how an image was processed.

Thanks!
-Jon