Carol Spears wrote:

> well, the book is out now and interestingly enough, the GIMP Animation
> Plug-in is in need of testing before its release.

I am not really sure what this means but if you are seeking volunteers to follow
the instructions in the book for using the GAP then I would be willing. Although
I would ask that the appropriate section(s) be e-mailed to me as I doubt that I
will be purchasing it in the near future (most of the stuff which interests me
is more technical and only to be had by reading the source).

I am starting to gain a pretty good grasp of the GAP, due in large part to the
tutorials on your site.

Good luck with your filming.