/ Dave Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was heard to say:
| Norman Walsh wrote:
|> Is this really not possible?
|> / Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> was heard to say:
|> | When Gimp starts, it displays the main menu panel and the "Layers,
|> | Channels, ..." panel. Is there anyway that I can get it to
|> | automatically display the File->Layer->Colors menu also? I can "pin"
|> | it to the desktop for a session, but it'd be a lot less tedious if I
|> | didn't have to do that every time I started Gimp.
| Normally, it's enough to open the dock, and quit the GIMP. The docks you
| have open, as well as their positions on the screen, are saved at the
| end of every session.

Odd. That has not been my experience. I definitely have "Save window
positions on exit" checked. Even clicking "Save Window Positions Now"
doesn't help.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.