On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 11:29:02AM -0500, Ben Conley wrote:

> The pencil does draw very aliased lines (which I suppose is good sometimes,
> maybe.) but the tool next to it, the brush, does a very nice job.  Select
<snip>

Way off topic, but in my art needs, I need non-anti-aliased (aliased) lines
99% of the time, since file size is a priority for me, and lossy compression
is right out.  Aliased lines make it easier for me to get down to the
low-color count levels where if you are careful, you can get good looking
picture, while getting phenominal compression out of PNG.

Jeff
Computer Science is as much about computers as astronomy is about telescopes
        -- Edsger Wybe Dijkstra (1930-2002)