Hi,

Sven Neumann wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 18:22 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
>
>> By the way, in case I wasn't clear before - this is one 30"x60" banner
>> for both the GIMP and GNOME.
>>
>> If in doubt, then GNOME should be the dominant theme on there.
>
> Why does GIMP and GNOME have to go on a single banner? We were always
> trying not to promote GIMP as a pure GNOME application. This seems to
> contradict this effort.

The stand is being paid for by:
The Blender foundation (lots of money)
The GNOME Foundation: $4K ($3K GNOME, $1K GIMP)
The Uni-Verse consortium: $5K

There are 4 demo placements in the stand - one for blender, one for
Uni-Verse, one for the GIMP and GNOME, and one for "other projects" -
Inkscape among others. So the GIMP and the GNOME demo placement are at
the same place, thus on the same banner.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary