Hi  there!

I have the following problem: in the past i used some gimp script-fus
that i wrote to run under gimp 1.1.x and 1.2.x. Then script-fu  function
names/calls changed a lil bit and the scripts didn't work anymore. The
script-execution ends in a pop-up-box with errors.  Same thing with
other cool scripts i collected in the past for the older versions of gimp.

Now i want to convert the scripts to work und the actual gimp version(s)
again.

My question: Do you know any "manuals" or links that could help me in
converting the old scripts to work again, for example a list which shows
the old function on the left an the new on the right.....or something
like a how-to ?

Regards,

    Sven Goersmann