saulgoode wrote:
> The PNG file format specification permits a similar
> indexed encoding scheme as the GIF format;

Unlike an indexed GIF, an indexed PNG allows
semi-transparency. I thought I was able to produce
such semi-transparent indexed PNG with GIMP. I don't
know how I did it.

It appears that former versions of GIMP were not able
to produce semi-transparent indexed files at all (to
be saved as PNG). My question is: Is it now possible
to have semi-transparent indexed files (I thought it
were as I can remember I did it)? If it is possible,
then how to do it?

Do You Yahoo!?