* Alex Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-09-06 08:04]:
> So what is going on?  I gather it has something to do with the exif
> information, but I don't know enough about that.

Yes, probably has to do with exif.  Not all programs are sensitive to
orentation as denoted by exit and not all cameras record orentation in
exif.  A guess would be that JAlbum is orientating the photos according
the the exif info, after you manually rotated them.  (note: manually
rotating the photos does not change the exif information).
HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2