On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Ben Conley wrote:

> Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 18:04:53 -0500
> From: Ben Conley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU
> Subject: [Gimp-user] Build Gimp 3.x
>
> I am trying to build the latest development version of Gimp, but can't
> figure out how to build it.  I am using WinXP, I have Visual Studio 2005,
> and know absolutely nothing about C (I'm a python guy).  Please help!

Obligatory question, you've seen the precompiled binaries right?

The are somewhat hidden to make sure beginners do not accidentally shoot
themselves in the foot with unstable builds but if you are interested in
heping out with testing or just using the latest unstable version it has
been generously provided thanks to Jernej Simoncic (and before him Tor
Lillqvist).

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gimp-win/gimp-2.3.9-setup.zip?download

--
Alan