Hi,

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 19:45 +0200, Nicolas wrote:

> Is there somewhere some documentation about script-fu? I mean, for the
> moment, all I found was 3 very small tutorials, some scheme
> documentation, and the gimp functions in the console window.

The user manual has a chapter about Script-Fu and gimp.org has a
tutorial. But the best information is to read the scripts that come with
GIMP.

The SF-ADJUSTMENT parameters are described in this little test script:
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gimp/plug-ins/script-fu/scripts/test-sphere.scm?view=markup

Hopefully someday someone will extract this information and add it to
the user manual or some other place where it can be found more easily.

Sven