On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Nicolas wrote:

> Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:45:30 +0200
> From: Nicolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: ML-Gimp-user <gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
> Subject: [Gimp-user] Scrip-fu documentation
> Hello,
> Is there somewhere some documentation about script-fu? I mean, for the
> moment, all I found was 3 very small tutorials, some scheme
> documentation, and the gimp functions in the console window.

If you could show which links you have already seen it would help increase
the chances of us suggesting something new.

> I really find it difficult to learn script-fu because there's not much
> documentation. For example, I need to understand what are the parameters
> to use with SF-ADJUSTMENT. I also need to understand why I can't use the
> variables I fill in when calling my script... :-/

test-sphere.scm is intended as an example script and includes a lot of
comments in the source explaining things like the parameters to use with

You might also want to mention what task you are trying to achieve as
their may be easier ways to get what you want or the suggestion might be
so interesting that someone else might want to implement it for you.

Alan Horkan