I have a bunch of jpg's that I need to run the stock procedure for making rounded corners and drop shadows on. I would like to do it from the command line rather than manually, one file at a time with the gui. I think it involves calling something like this, but I can't seem to figure out the right parameter:

gimp -i -d -b '(script-fu-round-corners RUN-NONINTERACTIVE \ "./white-shawl.jpg" -1 15 TRUE 8 8 15 TRUE FALSE)' '(gimp-quit 0)'

The jpg file shown above is just an example of one of many. I am not even sure that the filename goes there since the template calls for IMAGE_ID or image, run_mode and drawable which I am not sure what they mean (I know little about the GIMP). This is from "procedure browser":

(script-fu-round-corners run_mode image drawable value toggle value value value toggle toggle)