Sven Neumann wrote:

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 01:51 -0500, Gene Smith wrote:
I have a bunch of jpg's that I need to run the stock procedure for making rounded corners and drop shadows on. I would like to do it from the command line rather than manually, one file at a time with the gui.

Have a look at the Batch tutorial on

Thank, I did see that page. But I just want to run an existing "scrip-fu" like this:

gimp -i -d -b '(script-fu-round-corners RUN-NONINTERACTIVE "./white-shawl.jpg" -1 15 TRUE 8 8 15 TRUE FALSE)' '(gimp-quit 0)'

and not sure what to put in for the first 3 parameter of the round-corners script. I think the first one, RUN-NONINTERACTIVE, is right. The next two, image and drawable, I am not sure what to put in (possibly I need to call drawable?). The last 7 I think are OK since they match the gimp dialog box that you run manually. That's really what I am asking.