On Friday 08 December 2006 22:48, Jerry Baker wrote:
> I light of the Microsoft/Novell agreement and all of this talk
> about GPL 3, I was just curious if the gimp team has had any
> discussions on whether they will be moving to GPL 3 whenever it is
> completed. _______________________________________________
> Gimp-user mailing list
/* The GIMP -- an image manipulation program
* Copyright (C) 1995 Spencer Kimball and Peter Mattis
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
Any other questions?
Gimp-user mailing list