Hi Lucia,

you can with GIMP of course resize your image to any size you want to. You might have a look to http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-image- scale.html to learn how to scale images.

If that doesn't solve your problem, don't hesitate to ask again.

greetings, lexA

Am 05.01.2007 um 21:28 schrieb Boho Fashion Jewellery:

Hi

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to using Gimp, having been used to Photoshop. The one key feature I always used on Photoshop was the ability to resize images to the exact dimension required and overide the automatic resized dimensions, however I can't find a way of overiding the image size in Gimp - is this possible?

Lucia

---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get...
GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ prüfen