Your window manager is exceptionally uncooperative. Reconfigure it or use a
different one. I've NEVER heard of a window manager that's as rude as to
block CTRL+click from application use.

On 1/17/07, Michael Satterwhite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have an image currently stored / loaded as an "xcf" file. I've flattened
the
image, so the entire image is a single layer. I click on the "clone" tool,
and then move the cursor over the image.

The pointer shows the clone tool with the forbidden symbol (OK so far). I
pick
the area I want to use as a source, then press the CTRL key. The pointer
doesn't change. If I click while holding down the CTRL key, the pointer
changes to a hand, and moving the mouse moves the *WINDOW* on the screen.
When I release the mouse button, the pointer goes back to the clone tool
with
the forbidden symbol.

I can't select a source area, so cloning is impossible.

Why?
All help is appreciated.
---Michael