On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 11:43:36 -0400
Tom Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <brand new totally green user alert>
> I know in Photoshop there are methods to chamfer / bevel the edges of a 
> jpg (photo) image, also to 'roll over' the edge (think quarter-round 
> routered)
> Can someone point me to a tutorial (on-line or in help) that I can start 
> digging into- I'd rather not clutter this list up with my learning curve :-)
> tia
> </brand new totally green user alert>

Image->Script-Fu->Decor->Add Bevel (or Border)?

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to