Hi,

On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 08:34 +0000, Jean-Philippe Drécourt wrote:

> Short version: I'm trying to record the
> translation and rotation information of a given
> layer for later use with a script or another program. Is this possible in
> GIMP?

I don't think there's a way to do that besides looking at the values
that you apply with the transform tools, writing them down and entering
them into your script later.

Our idea is that GIMP will eventually allow you to to store all editing
information so that you can apply it later to other images (that may
even be of different size). That's not yet possible though.

Sven