I have a bunch of Epson 4x6 paper left over from an earlier project.
It's not exactly 4x6, it's a little bigger and perforated around the
edges so that the Epson could print "borderless" prints without
actually being able to print, you know, borderless prints :-)

I've now got a Canon i9900.

I'd like to use the Epson paper, is there any way to configure GIMP so
that it'll print on the right section of the Epson paper?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | We're all in this alone.--Lily Tomlin
http://nwalsh.com/            |