Actually I noticed a yellow cursor when GIMP is running. But I didn't care that much. Thanks for the hint.
Cheers

Orlando Figueiredo
_______________________
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.OrlandoFigueiredo.com

On Feb 21, 2007, at 4:19PM, Kirk Tirakian wrote:

Welcome to the Mac World Orlando.

No yellow cursor problem for you?

I am having the problem in spite of the fix
offered up on this website:
http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20060316124704289

I'm having the same problem as another individual on that page
which I relate there if you care to look.

Best of luck,

Kirk