Hi there,

I imagine this is a fairly common question so forgive me but can't
find anything definate on it. Does anyone know when / if there will be
a new version of GIMP released. Developing a complete course (vid
tutorials etc) for GIMP and don't want it to be obsolete straight away.

If it is coming, where can I get hold of a copy?

Cheers,

Si

Simon Davis - IT in the Community
01904 634748 - http://www.futureprospects.org.uk/
24 Swinegate
York
YO1 8AZ

This email is confidential and solely intended for the recipient(s) to whom
it is addressed. If you have received this mail in error, please reply to
the sender of this email advising this error. The contents of any email
from any employee of Future Prospects does not necessarily reflect the
opinion of the company.