The bikini was slightly damaged so instead of all the breasts being  covered it
shows about 70%.  However the person in question wants  to a) keep the picture
and b) show it to other people.

John Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  David Holland wrote:
> I am a novice gimp user.  I want to  change some photos so  a swimming
> costume is more decent.  Is there  any information anywhere on how to
> do this ?

You're going to provide a little bit more information.  I'll lay off the
loaded words and ask: How much more of the person do you want to cover?

--
The NCP Revue -- http://www.ncprevue.com/blog