norman wrote:
> The printer I have is said to be capable of printing on a CD or DVD. I
> wondered if it were possible to prepare and print images using Gimp and,
> if so, how would one go about the task?

Take a look at glabels.  I don't know what kind of layout you must
produce in order to print directly to the cd/dvd, so that might be an
issue here as well.

What I do is create art work with Gimp then import it into glabels for
printing on cd/dvd labels.  Again, it'll depend on what kind of layout
the printer expects when printing directly to the cd/dvd.

Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin