Hello,

I recently found myself needing to append a copy of an image right
next to itself, essentially doubling the width of the canvas and
ending up with a "stereoimage" more or less.  Unfortunately, the image
consisted of many layers, and I had to copy-n-paste the content of
each layer and then move it to the side, layer by layer.  Well, at
least I "had to" in the sense that I didn't know any better.

I foresee myself having to do the same again, and was wondering if
there was some fancy way to copy/paste/move all the layers at the same
time, or if there might be an even better approach to this.

Thanks!

-Chris