Hi!

I have a photo collection with 2000 photos (from phone). This is one
collection, and I know that I can use "White-balance" (I don't know how
to say in english, I used hungarian gimp... It is in
layer/color/automatic menu: ) function on it.
But very problematic to open every photo, and do it one-by-one.

Can I make a macro for this function?

Or can I use the plug-ins/*.exe for do this? How to I do it?

White-balance is the second submenu in the menu.
First is "Balancing", and sixth is "Normalize".

Please help me a little, I want to advance in this job...

Thanks for it:
    dd