Richard Oliver wrote:
> I have been asked to watermark photos for sale on the internet.
> Google shows several programs for doing this and also shows that
> Photoshop and Paintshop pro have the ability to do this.

Adding a watermark could easily be done in GIMP. If you have a lot of images
which you need to watermark I would suggest you might be better off using the
composite program found in the ImageMagick ( suite
of tools. Since you mentioned Photoshop and Paintshop Pro I will assume you
are running a Windows OS. The downloads links for ImageMagic indicate that a
Binary version of the ImageMagick tools is available for Windows.

Kevin.           |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"