* Jeroen Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-21-07 14:49]:
> I removed Gimp from my computer cause i didn't need it any more.
> So i removed The Gimp,and now all my pictures and images can't reed
> the Jpeg, BMP, JPE files!
> What can i do to make it good???

New to linux?

Thank goodness you have given a lot of information.

I'd say, just off-hand, that you need to set another default image
viewer, but not knowing your distro, version, window manager, etc, I
have little chance of determining how..... (IF I do know ???) and if I
really understand what you want to do.