On (09:34 14/09/07), Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> put forth the proposition:
> Hi,
> On Fri, 2007-09-14 at 03:13 +0100, David Woodfall wrote:
> > I noticed that if I add a layer mask to a layer, when I right click on the
> > layer some of the mask options are greyed out but still work. I.e. Apply
> > layer mask, delete... show... edit... disable... mask to selection are all
> > greyed out but they will still work if I click them.
> I cannot reproduce this behavior. The items you mention are not made
> insensitive here.
> Sven

Ok not a Gimp problem I have found. It's down to the gtk-qt-engine that I
use to make gtk apps to use my kde/qt themes.

Vanilla, adj.:
        Ordinary flavor, standard.  See FLAVOR.  When used of food,
very often does not mean that the food is flavored with vanilla
extract!  For example, "vanilla-flavored won ton soup" (or simply
"vanilla won ton soup") means ordinary won ton soup, as opposed to hot
and sour won ton soup.