"Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said on Sep 27, 2007 12:37 -0400 (in part):
Hi there,

Some folks here in Brazil are makin an amazing job with this. The new issue, #5, is coming out now.

Unfortunatelly all articles are in Brazillian Portuguese only.

http://www.ogimp.com.br/modules/mastop_publish/?tac=4

The direct link to the latest issue is http://ogimp.incubadora.fapesp.br/portal/zine/gimpzine5.pdf Google - translate does a fair job of translating the web-site text to english - at least enough to find the download link. I was hoping to find that Google had "gimpzine5.pdf" so I could ask for the HTML version and auto-translate that. - NO JOY.

Joao - do you think you could ask the owners - chief movers of GimpZine to put the text up on the web somewhere so I and others could read the auto-translated text in a browser while looking at the PDF's pretty pictures?

Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail