"bit processing" is now such a huge email that I am having trouble telling
when I want to read it and when I don't.  There is some really good creative
info coming in on it which I don't want to miss.  But there is also some
sort of continuing feud going on under that same heading, which I do not
want to read.  Perhaps the people who want to post continuing creative
insights could title theirs on the subject line "creativity" and if they
want to limit it even further could add "camera" or "painting" or "art".  As
for the feuders, I don't really know what they can label theirs but I would
really like something that earmarks it so I can delete it unread as I don't
want to devote further time to scanning through them just to delete them.  I
suppose you could just label it "feud continues" and those who want to
follow it can and those who want to delete unread can do so.

Thank you.

--
carol