Hi Anthony,

> On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 11:13 -0700, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> > i saw teh full screen -- but i use it for icon dev...and i just want a
> > original size view as I draw zoomed in. Perhaps there's a way to
> > configure and save views?

Though I don't have Gimp on my working hard disk right now but, IIFC,
you can create a new "view" and zoom it to a different magnification
level while still working on the original view. I guess there is a
File/NewView button or something or, perhaps, you can find such an
option in the image window menu itself ... I don't think you can
"save" views.

--
Best regards,

Asif