Hi there.

I am new to GIMP and have problems from the very start.

I create a new page.  When I try to draw on it, the image on the background
is offset from where the cursor is.  In other words the cursor is in one
place and the drawing appears to its right.  Image attached.

My Mouse pointer with the little paintbrush was in the position marked with
the red arrow. This means that the image was created as it should but off
set to the right of where my mouse was moving.

This was using a Genius Pen pad.  When I use the standard mouse, the image
does not even appear on the canvas.  I presume it is being painted somewhere
off canvas.

Thanks

Dominic

<<Notebook.jpg>>