> I needed a script-fu routine that apply Auto-White-Balance on all OPENED
> images...
> Like the Save-All script-fu that provided by an user in this list.
> I don't wanna use outer tool, because sometimes the Auto-White-Balance
> is makes wrong result.

By "outer tool" I assume you are referring to the menu item. The difference
between the menu item and using the function from a script is the script
callable version allows you to specify whether it should use adjust based on
shadow, mid-tones, or hightlights. The menu item doesn't give you a choice. It
just uses whatever it has as its default settings.

You could easily modify the Save All script to do what you want. The main
change involves replacing the call to gimp-file-save with a call to
gimp-color-balance with the parameters you want to use. You also want to
change the name of the script from script-fu-save-all-images to something more
appropriate, and edit the register block to put the script under

There are several scripts (ie. chrome-it.scm) which are shipped with GIMP that
make a call to gimp-color-balance if you are unsure about the parameters you
need to pass.