alessia wrote:
> I' ve a questo since a long time regarding the possibilty to install and
> run multiple, and by the way different, versions of Gimp on the same
> computer.

If you are installing a Windows version just enter a different directory from
the default choice when asked for the install directory. If you are in a Linux
environment, you *might* be able to installed a pre-compiled package to a
different directory if your package management system supports relocation of
packages (ie. the --relocate option for RPM based package management). Not
sure how well it will work in practice. The only other option is to build from
source. Just avoid have GIMP in /usr then another one in /usr/local as this
can still result in conflicts between versions.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.