Hello daniel,

I have tried install gimp 2.4.4 via on-click install in
http://packman.links2linux.org/package/gimp24/51406
for openSUSE 10.2, but unfortunately I cannot install it. when I click on 1
click install it asked to save text file, this is not I want.
I also tried to install the same way with openSUSE 10.3, It works correctly
for it.

Do you have any idea for this?

Thanks,
Sokhem