Hi,
I am trying to draw a vector ( as a single polygonal line) and then stroke
it and measure its length using
gimp-vectors-stroke-get-length.

So I first used python to try to do it. Here is the script
def vector_length(image, drawable):
    vectors = pdb.gimp_image_get_active_vectors(image)
    strokes = pdb.gimp_vectors_get_strokes(vectors)
    len1 = pdb.gimp_vectors_stroke_get_length(vectors, stroke1, 100.0)
the vectors and strokes went fine but I could not get the length

I then thought maybe I should try using tinyscheme and tried the following
  (let* (
        (count 0)
        (vector (car(gimp-image-get-active-vectors img)))
        (strokes (cadr(gimp-vectors-get-strokes vector)))
        (len (caddr(gimp-vectors-stroke-get-length vector (aref strokes
count) 100.0)))
     )
    (print (list len vector))
I still get an unbound variable error. a search fo previous implementations
did not show much. Has anyone used
gimp-vectors-stroke-get-length
in either scm or python successfully and can help resolve my problem. I am
more familaiar with python then tinyscheme but not adept at either which is
probably clearly reflected in my programming.
Thanks for the help.