On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 21:14 -0500, Roberto Manzano wrote:

> what about layer effects, like in Photoshop?. That is the only feature
> which i missed. No much...

Don't hold me to this, but I believe I heard mention that layer effects
will be possible to implement once GEGL is fully integrated into GIMP,
which is happening now.  I'm not sure if implementing layer effects is
actually planned or not, however.

Michael J. Hammel                               Ximba End User Software
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                      http://www.ximba.org
LFS UserID: 16857
Vision is the ability to see potential in the work of others.
Robert X. Cringley, "Accidental Empires"