On Sunday 15 June 2008, Pere Pujal i Carabantes wrote:
> El dv 13 de 06 de 2008 a les 09:33 +0200, en/na Pere Pujal i
> Carabantes
>
> va escriure:
> > It laks preview, but does the basic and most important thing.
>
> No, it don't lacks preview, it laks agility.
>
> Here is a diff to your script that adds a controller dialog.
> http://fornol.no-ip.org/linux/gimp/diffto_layer_groups.py
>
> The dialog shows the groups you have made to an image and allows to
> change between them.
> The dialog don't close until you close it, and the results are
> shown as soon as you click on the names of the groups.
> Please, feel free to adopt or reject the patch and enhance it.
>
> Hope this helps, at least it works for me :)
> Thanks
> Pere

Hi Pere!

Yhankyou for your patch -
very itnersting indeed - and actually make the plug-in jump from a
workaround hack to something usable.

I am adapting your patch to use a gtk_tree_view, imitating gimp's
layers dialog.  However if I take too long before publishing, (like
later than wednesday), poke me again so I publish the script with
your patch as is.

        js
        -><-