Hi list,

If I copy an embedded image to the clipboard in AI CS3, and then do
File->Acq->From Clipboard, the resulting image is enlarged somewhat.
If I copy the image and then paste into a new AI doc, then save it as
PNG and open in GIMP, the size/DPI is correct.  Pasting from GIMP into
Illustrator works as expected - no size/DPI change.

Anyone have ideas on how to diagnose this?  It's not a huge problem,
but it's irking me because I'm not sure what the problem is.  I'm
running XP in a VM (vmware under Ubuntu 8.04), GIMP 2.4.5 (downloading
2.4.6 right now).

Thanks!
Chris