Hy in last reply you just send back my message ,is that the version you search
or you know of a newer?

>From the compiled pluginĀ  info and name is missed the release number so for me
>is hard to guess which may be, but may be easier for you if you already know
>the pluginĀ  spot if are changes in the interface or in the speed or whatever.

if this may help ,...works with gimp 2.4.6 without apparent problem

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:43:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: "D.Jones (aka) Capnhud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Focus Blur Plugin Windows Binary
To: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU

The plugin that you are referring to is the Refocus plugin. ?No I am lookin for
the Focus Blur plugin located at
http://sudakyo.hp.infoseek.co.jp/gimp/fblur/focusblur_e.html the last windows
version was located here (http://schumaml.gmxhome.de/downloads/gimp/) but it is
version 2.3.

Alchemie foto\\grafiche" <wrote>
?I believe? i am mirroring the very last version available for windows and saw
that is compatible with gimp 2.4

But sorry i am not who compiled, i just was lucky to trace that executive on a
Japanese website in the middle of tons of ideograms

I tested on my PC and since was working quite well i decide to mirror? ..but on
that file was not reported the release number or any other info

But you may check by yourself ...is this what you search?

http://photocomix-resources.deviantart.com/art/Refocus-plugin-windows-OS-81588756

?"D.Jones (aka) Capnhud" <wrote>
I have search gimp registry and the net looking for an updated version of focus
blur plugin. Does anyone know if a 3.2.3 version of the focus blur plugin for
windows exists? ?I have the 2.3 version.