On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 00:52 -0300, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> There is nosuch thing as "multi-layered PNG's"
> If GIMP can't save multi-page tiffs (and it might not, I don't
> rememebr now) , kindly ask for this functionality on this very list
> and we shall see what could be done.  :-)

That should have been mng, not png.  I didn't check my notes before
replying to the original poster.
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           http://graphics-muse.org
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke
of luck.  -  Credited to the Dalai Lama.