Bernd Weber wrote:
> I had a look on portableapps.con. Gimp is not listed there, so I don't
> think that it would really be a solution for your Problem.

GIMP is the only program listed on the Applications page of portableapps.com
Graphics & Pictures category. I have had GIMP on one of my memory sticks for
some time. I recently booted to Windows to discover that I can update the
portable version on my memory stick to the 2.4.7 version of GIMP.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.