Hi, I'm using Gimp 2.6.0 for Windows with a Wacom Cintiq 12WX graphical
tablet. Whenever I press one of the buttons on the Wacom pen it comes up with
the right-click file,edit etc. menu and the other button moves the canvas
around. I keep hitting them by mistake and would like to disable this.

When I try to configure the "configure extended input devices" box in the
preferences window it lists only x,y,pressure,x tilt, y tilt and wheel and the
"keys" tab is completely blank. Even when I disable the buttons through the
driver application Gimp still seems to detect them.

Can anyone help me find a way to disable this?
--
Hroth