Hi,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2008-10-23 at 1342.25 +0200):
> Hi, I'm using Gimp 2.6.0 for Windows with a Wacom Cintiq 12WX graphical
> tablet. Whenever I press one of the buttons on the Wacom pen it comes up with
> the right-click file,edit etc. menu and the other button moves the canvas
> around. I keep hitting them by mistake and would like to disable this.

Long time since I had a Wacom in MSWindows, but I remember the driver
had a tool to configure what each button did (send MB2, send double
click of MB1, disable, etc). Maybe that is still provided so look into
what Wacom installed at the operating system level, not just GIMP
config options. Personally I found the extra buttons useful, so just
started holding the pen with the button near finger tip but not
touched... similar idea to old fountain pens, they have a single
holding position. ;]

GSR