On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Paul G. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This might sound really stupid but it has been bugging me for days.  To start
> I'm using version 2.6.3 on windows.  I went to click on ruler and when I did I
> also held down the ctrl key.  I realized that I was picking up the horizontal
> and vertical rulers.  I let go of it onto the image and got a circle with
> dashes and a 1 beside it but no rulers.  Did it again and there was a 2 beside
> it.  I can't for the life of me figure out what this is for and have looked
> everywhere to find out.  What is this for?
> Thanks to whomever responds.

Those are sample points (which I don't really use).  View->Show Sample
Points will toggle them on and off.  Searcg for "gimp sample points"
will turn up a few hits...

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to