Hello,

First of all, thank you for GIMP! I have a feature request. This has been
bugging me for well over a year, yet only now I found my way around to the
mailing lists. Currently, the toolbox features no more or less than 33
different tools. I don't remember the exact theory, but there is one that
says that humans can't grasp more than 4 - 7 choices. Not sure about the
number, and it is not important here, 33 is definitely much more than that.

Most of the time when I do graphics work, I do not need 33 features. When I
do pixel art, there are only a couple tools I need. Others are just an
annoying distraction. I have never used Ink tool, and it is unlikely that I
ever will. Therefore, there should be a way to remove useless noise, a
feature TO ADD OR REMOVE TOOLS FROM TOOLBOX.

Of course, one could go even further, make tool presets, add the ability to
move icons around, but for now that is not as important as getting GEGL
implemented.

Sincerely,
Kristjan Siimson