On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM, Az <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:
> G'day,
>  First time poster, having a lot of fun with Gimp, but lack a lot in the
> programming / scripting part :(
> I'm asking if it's possible to turn a single picture into an arrangement of
> views, example -
> http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~rathbone2/bricks.png
> A script that will turn Picture E (on the link) into the correct places &
> transformations as shown ?
> Any help would be great, or a link to any freelancer Gimp scripters :)
> Thank you thank you

I think this could be scripted using the transform and perspective
tools.  Have a look in the Procedure Browser for the functions you
need to call.  If you do not have much programming experience, I
suggest starting in Python - it seems much easier (for me anyway) to
learn quickly..

Oh and check the plug-in repository just in case it's already been written ;)
(although it seems down at the moment)