Chris Mohler wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 6:14 AM, Alessia <> wrote:
>> Hallo everyone,
>> I've a problem that I think many of you already had. I've decided to buy
>> a tablet to draw easily and in a more efficient way.
>> I have two problem to solve before buying :
>> I need, obviously a GIMP compliant tablet
>> I use a Linux based OS ( Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex)
>> Another problem is that I'm searching for a tablet not expansive.
>> I heard of the Wacon tablets but I'm wondering if  anyone had used
>> other tablets .
>> Could you help me, also point me to an updated list of compatible tablets?
I'm using the bamboo fun cte-450 from wacom for the last week.  The
drawing pad works wonderfully with ubuntu 8.10 and gimp, but in spite of
following all the instructions I can find, the touchpad and buttons part
of it doesn't work, and the mouse only worked once, (although it's wheel
didn't work), and I can't figure out why.  Any clues anyone?