It appears that I was mistaken, and the script used a command that gimp does
not have:

I assumed(obviously incorrectly) that the name of the command had changed.

In this case, is this there a command that allows me to change the destination
printer for gimp?
I have succeeded in making gimp print via a batch, using file-print-gtk, but it
prints to the last used printer.
I also need a command to modify the margins, as gimp currently cuts off part of
the image.

Sven Neumann on Tue Feb 24 12:09:08 PST 2009